Skip to main Content
Site Search
Member Login

Member Login

Forgotten your password?


The 2019 Mondo Visione Exchange Forum will be held at Haberdashers’ Hall.  The first Hall was completed in 1458 and was located on the corner of Staining Lane and Maiden Lane (now Gresham Street) and subsequently destroyed in the Great Fire of London in 1666.

The second Hall was built on the same site between 1667-71 and was designed by Edward Jerman (who had worked in the City with Sir Christopher Wren). This hall was periodically extended and improved and stood until 1940 when it burnt down after an air raid.

The third Hall was opened in June 1956 and integrated within a commercial office development. In 1996 the offices were redeveloped and the Company moved to temporary offices in Bartholomew Close, EC1, while it acquired a new site in West Smithfield where the current Hall, designed by Michael Hopkins and Partners, was built.

The current Haberdashers' Hall, opened by Her Majesty the Queen in 2002, seamlessly fuses the avant-garde with stately tradition.

Haberdashers’ Hall